Dear Nurses

Friday, September 19, 2008

MAY GOD BLESS YOU, NURSES


Dear nurses,


It is a pleasure to serve you. Please bear with me while I put together
THE CLINICAL SETTING STEP BY STEP, chapter 10. THIS CHAPTER
will focus on topics such as heart, liver and kidney transplantation.
May God bless you all.
I thank God for sharing His wisdom with me, to help my fellow nurses.
Please take a moment to look at the topics below.
Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) is a clinical area that many nurses may not be familiar with.
Learning more is easy. Just click on the link:THE CLINICAL STEP BY STEP, chapter9
New nurses please visit dearnurses.org this site is specially made for the new or
inexperienced nurse, or those nurses returning to the profession after an extended absence.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home