NURSING FUNDAMENTALS IN THE CLINICAL SETTING - PART2
Hope your week is going well.Nursing Fundamentals
in the Clinical Setting, Part 2 has been added.
- Patient admission, History and Physical
- The importance of patient assessment
- MAR (Medication Administration Record)
- Nursing Flow Sheet
- Blood Glucose Monitoring
- Integumentary, The Braden Scale
- Pneumothorax, signs and symptoms
- ABG (Arterial Blood Gas) [watch Sessions 35 Diagnostic tests]
- Documentation of Intake and Output
- EKG and more. So, click on the link:
Nursing Fundamentals - Part 2
and enjoy learning.